Jessica Bell, inventor, entrepreneur, Sommelier and founder of HaloVino approached ADC with an idea that would shake the wine-drinking world.
The Problem: Traditional wine glasses are great for only one thing: drinking wine. They are fragile, cumbersome, awkward, and not allowed at many venues. The current plastic wine glass options fall short due to their wide-rimmed design and small size.
The Solution: HaloVino solves every aspect of the problem in the following ways:
- Goblet Shape: Using reverse engineering capabilities, ADC was able to capture and perfectly mimic the overall shape of a standard wine glass. This shape has been perfected over centuries to ensure maximum flavor and aroma. The rest was innovation!
- Stackable: Split through the middle, HaloVino glasses take up a fraction of the space of traditional stemmed glasses and nest inside each other for convenient travel, storage, and packaging. We spent months trying different seals and testing them with rapid prototypes before landing on the final design.
- Shatterproof: made from food-grade BPA-free polymer.
- Aesthetic and Ergonomical: a piece of glassware could be perfect, but if it doesn't look good, it will not be used. The seal on our new cup created a beautiful "Halo" effect that also offers improved grip over a traditional wine glass.
- Economical: HaloVino is both reusable and recyclable. Its two-piece design lends itself nicely to injection molding , allowing HaloVino to be offered at under $1 per cup.
To read more about Jessica and HaloVino, please visit the HaloVino website.
Industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies entrust ADC with their engineering needs
The following are a sample of some of the clients that trust ADC to design their future.
Ready to join these companies in trusting ADC to design your future? Contact us today!